After the closing of the Southeast Asia Campaign (September 2013) the EAZA IUCN/SSC Southeast Asia Conservation Fund will be established. More information about project selection criteria and application details will follow at around that time.
The greater part of the funds raised by the EAZA IUCN/SSC Southeast Asia Campaign will go towards supporting the six projects listed below.
- Saving the Saola and Other Endangered Animals of the Annamite Mountains, Vietnam/Laos
- Protecting the Hukaung Valley Wildlife Sanctuary, Myanmar
- Strengthening Protection and Monitoring of Sumatran Rhinos in Way Kambas National Park, Indonesia
- Biodiversity conservation of the Mekong River Basin, Laos
- Rufous-headed hornbill conservation research and management project, Philippines
- Conservation of the Mesangat Wetland, East Kalimantan, Indonesia
EAZA IUCN/SSC Southeast Asia Campaign: pre-selected projects weergeven op een grotere kaart